Terms of the flight status alerting service via email and SMS.
1. After having subscribed for the flight status alerting service via email and SMS, you will receive the following information:
- Flight current status and scheduled departure time
- Check-in: opening and closing time, check-in desks number
- Boarding: starting and closing time, gate number
- Estimated time of departure
- Departure from Moscow Domodedovo Airport
- Arrival at the destination airport (available not for all flights)
- Flight delay or cancellation
- Flight current status and scheduled arrival time
- Aircraft landing in Moscow Domodedovo Airport
- Aircraft arriving at parking position
- Flight redirection to another airport
- Luggage claim: opening and closing time, belt number
2. The service is intended for persons at least 18 years old using the service for purposes unrelated to business.
3. Flight status alerts by SMS are sent to the subscriber by the mobile operator with the assistance of OOO SMS Traffic.
4. No fee is charged for setting up a flight status alert by email. Fee for setting up a flight status alerts by SMS is RUB 35 (incl. VAT).
5. Moscow Domodedovo Airport is not responsible for any alerts not delivered through the fault of third parties, including the service provider, due to the sign-up form filled out incorrectly, and does not guarantee to the user correct flight status alerts at any airports other than Moscow Domodedovo Airport.
6. To sign up for SMS flight status alerts, you need to confirm your consent by sending the activation code provided at sign-up to the short number 9009.
7. By signing up for email and SMS flight status alerts, the user accepts all the provisions of these Terms.
8. Moscow Domodedovo Airport reserves the right to unilaterally amend these Terms by announcing any amendments on the web page where these Terms are published.